Terms of Sale
We can be reached Monday through Saturday from 9AM to 6PM at: (517) 303-3609 If we are not in, please leave a message on the machine. Or for faster service, please E-Mail us at:
We do not maintain a show room or retail store at this time.
Checks or money orders can be mailed to us at:
W, W, & Company
PO Box 445
Charlotte, MI 48813
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping cost is already figured into the price of all of our finished goods, (everything except fabric.)
- There are instructions on how to place an order at the bottom of our web page.
- Orders are confirmed by providing a credit card or sending a check or money order. Your payment/payment information will then be held until your order actually ships.
- Please have your credit card, shipping address, and a phone number where you can be reached ready when you call to place an order.
Terms of Sale
- -Full payment is due upon our completion of your order. Customers failing to pay at the time of completion may have their right to order in the future revoked, this will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
- -We accept checks, money orders, VISA, Mastercard, and cash, (only during face-to-face sales.) Checks should be made out to "Daniel Wambaugh"
- -Products are subject to a one week inspection period during which a refund will be given.
- -In Stock items will be shipped immediately upon receipt of payment.
- -All products shipped via USPS Insured Priority Mail.
- -Items returned for a refund will incur a $25.00 restocking fee.
- -Add 30% of the total cost of the item for coat sizes 50 and up, and trouser sizes 42 and up. Items falling into this category will be considered custom orders and are not eligible for the inspection period or refunds. The bottom line is that these orders take nearly twice as much time and material to produce, and more than any other single factor cause us to fall behind on our orders.
- -Custom orders will take up to TWO OR THREE TIMES as long to complete as regular orders, this could equal anywhere from nine months to a year. They are not eligible for refunds.
- -Cap orders for sizes 1, 2, & 3 CANNOT be returned. Measure twice before ordering!
- Fabric prices do NOT include shipping. Actual shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the order and the distance it must travel. We will do our best to keep it as inexpensive as possible.
-Unless five previous purchases have been made, fabric purchases must be made with credit card (we have had way too many people stiff us on sending a check, and their cut fabric just sits here.)
- -Minimum purchase of $100.00 on all international orders.
- -There will be an additional shipping charge on all international orders: $15.00 for Canada, $25.00 for the UK, $35.00 for Germany and France.
- -I will not falsify information on customs forms. I mail 2-4 international packages a month and no one is going to believe that I send that many "gifts" to people in Europe. Likewise I will not downplay the value of my products on the form, it only took one time of a con-artist calling his credit card company and charging back the difference to fix that.
- -Credit cards are required for all overseas orders (including Canada.) We maintain a paypal account for our overseas customers or can make arrangements to receive their credit card information directly.