Terms of Sale
We can be reached Monday through Saturday from 9AM to 6PM at: (517) 303-3609 If we are not in, please leave a message on the machine. Or for faster service, please E-Mail us at:
We do not maintain a show room or retail store at this time, though you may stop by our work shop in Charlotte, Michigan if you set up an appointment.
Checks or money orders can be mailed to us at:
W, W, & Company
PO Box 445
Charlotte, MI 48813
- Orders can be placed either through the website, or by phone. Contact information is available at the bottom of every page.
- Payment for phone orders will be held until the order is shipped. Orders placed through the website are charged immediately.
- Please have your credit card, shipping address, and a phone number where you can be reached ready when you call to place an order. Also make certain that you have all pertinent sizes available (or better yet, submit a size chart before calling.)
Terms of Sale
- -For phone orders full payment is due upon our completion of your order. Customers failing to pay at the time of completion may have their right to order in the future revoked, this will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
- -We accept checks, money orders, VISA, Mastercard, and cash, (only during face-to-face sales.) Checks should be made out to "Wambaugh, White, & Company"
- -Products are subject to a one week inspection period during which a refund will be given. (If there is a problem just call me right away and we'll work something out.)
- -In Stock items will be shipped immediately upon receipt of payment.
- -There are no returns or exchanges on kits once assembly has begun, unless we made in error in terms of sizing or material.
- -All products shipped via USPS Insured Priority Mail or via UPS (customer's choice.)
- -Cancelled orders paid by credit card and Items returned for a refund will incur a $25.00 restocking fee.
- -Add 15% of the total cost of the item for coat sizes 50 and up, and trouser sizes 42 and up. Items falling into this category will be considered custom orders and are not eligible for the inspection period or refunds. The bottom line is that these orders take nearly twice as much time and material to produce, and more than any other single factor cause us to fall behind on our orders.
- -Custom orders will take up to TWO OR THREE TIMES as long to complete as regular orders, this could equal anywhere from three to six months.
- Fabric prices do NOT include shipping. Actual shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the order and the distance it must travel. We will do our best to keep it as inexpensive as possible.
-Unless five previous purchases have been made, fabric purchases must be made with credit card (we have had way too many people stiff us on sending a check, and their cut fabric just sits here.)
- In addition to the US we offer sales to Canada, Great Britain, France, Poland, Spain, and Germany
- -Minimum purchase of $100.00 on all international orders.
- -I will not falsify information on customs forms. I mail 2-4 international packages a month and no one is going to believe that I send that many "gifts" to people in Europe. Likewise I will not downplay the value of my products on the form, it only took one time of a con-artist calling his credit card company and charging back the difference to fix that.
- -Credit cards are required for all overseas orders (including Canada.) We maintain a paypal account for our overseas customers or can make arrangements to receive their credit card information directly.
- -There can be no changes or revisions made to international orders. If something needs to be added or subtracted, we can cancel the order and a new one may be submitted.